• Full hog breakdown: Side 1 - full demo and instruction. Side 2 - alternative breakdown methods and Q&A.
• Learn how to skin, seam and debone primal cuts.
• Learn how to cut/tie roasts.
• Learn whole animal utilizilization from breakdown to kitchen preparation.
• Meat snacks! We'll cook up cuts as we're breaking it down, giving you a full understanding of the different parts, textures and flavors of each section of the pig.
• Tips Card - for ordering, preparing and serving your favorite cuts.
• Utilization card - cut charts showing how each section of pig can be cooked.
• Recipe card - a few suggested recipes from our staff of chefs utilizing some of the cuts we discussed.
• Snacks and one beverage of choice included. Bar will be open to serve beer, wine, cider, coffee and tea.
**Notepads are highly suggested.
Class starts promptly at 6:30 PM. Please arrive by 6:00 PM.