Marbled students will learn, in a small class environment, the processes that take place on the farm, in the slaughterhouse, behind the butcher counter, and in our test kitchens. We believe participants will leave feeling confident at the counter and in their kitchen after completing these courses.
This event is hand on. Each student will get to work with 2 whole chickens that they will take home.
• Various styles and techniques of utilizing whole chickens.
• Learn how to skin and debone whole chickens with minimal waste.
• Tips on cooking techniques: roasting, grilling, stewing, grinding, etc.
• Discussion on brining vs dry rubs
• Tips on cooking temperatures.
• Recipe card - a few suggested recipes from our staff.
• Meat snacks! We'll cook up as we're breaking it down, giving you a full understanding of the different parts, textures and flavors of each section of the chicken.
• This event is BYOB.
**Notepads are highly suggested.
Class starts promptly at 6:30 PM. Please arrive by 6:00 PM.